Substitute Teacher - Tucson USD
On-call to provide instruction to students in accordance with established lesson plans and administrator directions. May prepare lesson plans and, evaluate and monitor students’ performance.
The Substitute Teacher position with TUSD is a staffed employment opportunity in partnership with Educational Services, Inc. All Substitute Teacher duties will be performed at TUSD locations, but ESI assumes the employer of record responsibility.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card.
- Valid Arizona Teacher Certificate or Substitute Certificate
- Teaching Experience
- Verbal & written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to read and comprehend written/graphic and oral instructions
- Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization if born in/after 1957.
- Completion of the Substitute Teacher Orientation upon hire
Due to the high volume of Substitute applications, please include an email address for each of your references.
Location – Tucson, Arizona: Varies throughout the district
Substitute Teacher Base Rate $92
Please note that a cover letter and/or resume file are NOT required to be considered for this position.
We will correspond with you regarding your application via email. Please periodically check your spam folder as these emails can sometimes be mis-categorized by your email service.